Sunday 7 April 2013

Sorry for no pics...

Well guys, I got the left rails done(after maby 6 or so screws broke on me "screw them" (no pun intended)) and I also got a 24 pin mother board plug and used it for my main board 😃 all the pins are doubled, even though I think even that is overkill but I used up a row and I was like I might as well double them so I did. The switch will get drilled for the pwr soon (Ie tomorrow) and then the back plate should be able to go on.... I still need a half inch drill bit (probally more like 3/4) to drill a hole through a cross member to bolt up my back handles.... Ugh that's about it... Need to layout transistors... Check for shorts... Replace components...( gulp) cross fingers.... ( even bigger gulp) and plug the beast in and turn her on............ No worries right, knock on wood for safe keepin

No comments:

Post a Comment